Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to Normal

Everything is finally back to normal, well as normal as my house can get! After all of Tyler's media appearance (which I will never stop harrassing him for), and everyone getting home safe...the flu has made its way through our house. Last night both Ty and Griffin were sick! I am praying that I don't get it, because in the words of Tyler "Our world falls apart when I am sick."

It seems like everyday I am working on some part of our paperwork or getting something more to sign in the mail...does it ever end? Although, the more I do the more real it seems. I know we have a very long wait ahead, but just yesterday were all sitting together and Tyler made a comment about our little boy who was not here. Griffin said he is still in "opiapia" and I almost cried. I will tell you what I may not be pregnant, but sure cry like I am! We were talking about what it will be like to have 3 boys and I cried!! We try to talk about the baby everyday so Griffin can really understand what we are doing, but all he cares about is the fact that he will be getting a bunkbed to share with Drake.

Continue to pray for the Haitians!

No comments:

Post a Comment